For today's card I chose to use the Little LadyBug Stamp Set that is available to Hostesses who have a qualifying party of $300 during February and March! It is so adorable and even has coordinating dies that you can buy to cut the ladybugs out!
I chose to make a cute Happy Birthday card but wanted to feature each of the ladybugs that are in the set. I stamped each of them on a piece of whisper white cardstock. I then used Stampin' Blends in Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake to color them, and added Wink of Stella to make them Sparkle.
To finish the front of the card I decided to use a piece of DSP from the 6x6 from the Brights Collection to to layer on my card base of basic black. My layered squares of white ladybugs are also in basic black.
I chose to embellish the card with our basic rhinestone jewels and some Silver Metallic thread.
For the inside I simply stamped Happy Birthday from the stamp set and the little ladybug stamp and colored them with the Poppy Parade blend.
I hope you do enjoy the card I made, and if you are in need of any supplies please feel free to shop my link HERE. I would love to have your business and help support your creativity.
The measurements for the card are as follows:
1. Basic Black card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4". The layer pieces of basic black are cut at 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" and you will need four of them. For the sentiment it is a scrap of basic black that is about 5/8".
2. DSP is Poppy Parade and is 4 x 5 1/4".
3. Whisper white pieces are 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" and you will need four pieces, a scrap that measures 1/2" for the sentiment, and the inside piece is 4 x 51/4".
4. Ink used is Tuxedo Memento Black.
5. Stampin' Blends used are Poppy Parade light and dark and Crumb Cake Light.
6. Embellisments are basic rhinestone jewels, silver metallic thread, wink of stella, and dimensionals.
Hello and welcome to my blog! I am happy you are here and taking a look at what I have created for you today. Today I am pairing all 5 brand...
Hello and thank you for joining us today for our Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrator Training Monthly Team Blog Hop. We have a monthly hop w...
Hello and thank you for joining us today for our Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrator Training Monthly Team Blog Hop. We have a monthly hop wh...
Today I created a masculine birthday card using the new Clubhouse suite by Stampin' Up! ® that will be available for purchase on January...