Hello Stampers and Crafters and thank you for stopping by my blog. Each Saturday night I go live on my Facebook business page StampWithKrissi and I do Saturday Night Spotlight. Tonight I used the Clubhouse Suite, which is located in the new Mini Catalog. All of these products and images used are © Stampin' Up! and can be purchased through me by clicking the shopping link on the top of my blog.
This set featured in the catalog is geared towards masculine cards, but I wanted to showcase how to make some female cards as I know several female golfers in my life.
I do three cards, featuring a beginner stamper card, a casual stamper card and then an avid stamper card. All my color schemes stay the same for all three cards as do dimensions and layout design. I simply add a bit to both the 2nd and 3rd cards.
All of the measurements are listed below. You can watch the Replay of the live here on my Facebook.
I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't have one already. Feel free to shop my website for any Stampin' Up! products you may need. You can do that by clicking my shopping link on the right hand side of my blog.
Happy Stampin' friends, and thanks again for stopping by. I am here to be your creative inspiration and coach if you need one.
Dimensions for cards:
1. All Daffodil Delight card bases are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".
2. All Melon Mambo layers are 4" x 5 1/4".
3. All Whisper White layers are 4" x 5 1/4" for the inside.
4. My DSP layer for the 2nd card is 3 3/4" x 5", and for the 3rd card it is 1 3/4" x 5".
5. Other items used are the Starburst punch, the tailored tag punch, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Golf Club Dies, Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder, Metallic Bakers Twine (Sale-A-Bration) and dimensionals and glue and tear tape.
I hope you enjoy these cards and are inspired to create some female cards using this set as well.