Hello and thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Today I am sharing a card with you that I created for a swap I have been a part of going on 3 years now. It is called the 6th Swap, it is just for active ® Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, and we send 6 cards each month for 6 months to 6 demos.
Today I have chosen to make a Z fold card after a fellow demo friend, Valerie Smith, made one last night and I realized I hadn't done one in a long time. You can find her blog and card she made HERE.
For my card I chose to use the Stamp set Strong & Beautiful from the Annual Catalog, paired with the Best Dressed DSP from the Mini Catalog. Both links can be found on the right hand side of my blog, and you can order your supplies by clicking the Shop NOW button under my header.
Here are the measurements I used for the card:
1. Whisper White Thick Cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".
2. Lovely Lipstick Cardstock cut at 2 1/2" x 4".
3. A piece of Best Dressed DSP cut at 2 1/4" x 3 3/4", and another piece cut at 1/4" x 5 1/2" for inside.
4. A piece of Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon about 14" for front. Otherwise use it off the roll and tie a knot and cut as you go.
5. Scraps of Petal Pink and Whisper White Cardstock to cut the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
I used Tombow glue to adhere the front piece and inside strip of DSP and the white label to the petal pink label. I adhered dimensionals to only the left side of the petal pink label and adhered to the front panel.
I hope you enjoy my card. If you need supplies and don't have a demo please shop with me. Each order of at least $50 before taxes and shipping receives a FREE gift from me, plus you will get a FREE gift from Stampin' Up! as it is Sale-A-Bration time. Shop HERE NOW!
If you enjoyed my card, please subscribe to my Blog so you get notified each time I post a new project to inspire you.
Happy Stampin' and Crafting everyone.
Post a Comment