I do three cards during my live using the same set or sets, and I do a beginner card for new stampers or what is called a simple stamping card, then for the 2nd card I add a few things for the casual crafter for who may have more supplies, and the 3rd card I add even more for the avid crafter who has all sorts of supplies.
My color theme for these cards are all from the 2018-2020 In Colors and those will retire this June! I am sad to see them go as I love the vibrant colors. Other products I used were the decorative masks, stitched nested label dies, the leaf punch and some ribbon and basic rhinestone jewels.
I hope you enjoy my cards and if you wish to recreate them the directions are below the cards.
1. All card bases Pineapple Punch and are cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 inches.
2. The layers are blueberry bushel which is cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches, and the whisper white layer is 4 x 5 1/4 inches for both outside and inside.
3. I used scraps of whisper white to cut my stitched label die and also to stamp the flowers and punch them out with the coordinating punch.
4. To sponge the ink on the whisper white layer I used the decorative mask and sponged with ink from the in-colors.
5. I used tombow glue for my layers, and dimensionals for the labels and flowers.
All products can be purchased using the shop now button on my blog or be clicking HERE to be directed to my shopping page.
Happy Stampin' everyone, if you enjoyed my cards, please feel free to CASE with proper credit and also shop and make your own!